The photo was taken using Orion's optical navigational system.
NASA shared four images of different areas of the moon. NASA's Orion Capsule has sent back spectacular images of the moon. The spacecraft swept 130km (80 miles) above the lunar surface during the Ar… [+1307 chars]
NASA’s Space Launch System is still waiting to get off the ground. The first launch of the rocket, which will kick off the long-awaited Artemis 1 mission, will happen early on November 16th.
NASA just gave an update on their Artemis 1 mission. Their Orion spacecraft is well on its way to its orbit around the Moon after its successful launch by the massive Space Launch System rocket.
NASA's Artemis 1 mission has finally launched after several delays caused by engine problems, fuel leaks and Mother Nature giving the agency no choice but to reschedule due to tropical storms. This is the first time NASA's Space Launch System, its most powerf…
- Artemis I: Mega Moon Rocket Ready for Launch SciTechDaily
- Nasa’s rocket launch to the moon next week aims to close 50-year-long gap The Guardian
- NASA's moon rocket moved to pad for first launch AP Archive
- This Week @NA…
No humans have flown past the moon since the Apollo missions. But if Artemis I succeeds, NASA plans to send the spaceship with astronauts next time.
- Moon rocket launch looms as NASA evaluates hurricane damage Toronto Star
- Nothing preventing planned Artemis I mission to the moon, NASA says 12NewsNow
- NASA's Artemis 1 moon mission still 'go' for Nov. 16 launch Space.com<…
Artemis 4 may not happen for another five years, but this mission promises to be a good one. In addition to launching a modified SLS rocket and delivering two space station components to lunar orbit, NASA will also attempt to land a crew on the Moon for the s…